- You only have 15 seconds and one chance to make a great first impression.
- The longer your house is on the market, the lower the selling price will be. A well staged home spends 50% less time on the market, and home sells for at least 7% more than a comparable non-staged home.
- Most buyers form an opinion within the first 15 seconds, at the front door! Then spend only 5 minutes looking at a property.
- A buyer stays in a vacant house an average of 5 minutes but lingers in a well furnished home an average of 40 minutes. Curb Appeal is Important.
- Statistics show that 9 out of 10 people cannot visualize how the property could be.
- Staging helps the buyer to emotionally connect with your home. It allows them to mentally move in, not move on.
- Your investment in Staging now is less than your price reduction later.
- Staging helps market your home on line- where 90% of all buyers shop first. Make those pictures count!
How Home Staging Works
Our home staging service begins with a two-hour comprehensive walk through during which much of your home’s staging can be done right there on the spot. As your house undergoes this staging transformation, we listen to your ideas and combine them with our knowledge and expertise to develop a step-by-step action plan for you and your home.
At this point you have three options:
1You can take the recommendations and make whatever improvements you choose on your own.
2The process can be shared between the client and Styling Spaces according to the time and budget available.
3We can complete the entire process for you.
Regardless of which option you choose, Styling Spaces will provide you with the best services in the area and within your budget and time frame. We will implement specific tasks to successfully prepare your house for sale, and ensure a spectacular first impression for your first Open House.
ASK US TO STAGE YOUR HOME !
Call Styling Spaces at 905-601-0547 or fill out the form below and let's chat about how we can help you sell your house fast and for top dollar.